Project Management & Business Analysis
Today technology is transforming business. Smart companies are investing in leading technologies, which are critical assets that enable them to deliver their products and services effectively into existing and new markets.
Effective Project Management is critical for the success of these technology implementations. Dexter Technologies has a proven track record of providing highly skilled IT Project Management professionals.
Some of the disciplines we have expertise in are:
- Applications Project Management
- ERP Implementation, upgrade, integration - SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics
- Digital Transformation
- CRM- Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
- Infrastructure Project Management
- End-to-End Program & Portfolio Management
Our Project Management Methodologies involve:
- Participation of all Stakeholders
- Detailed Project Planning
- Proactive Risks Identification & Mitigation
- Effective on-going Communication
- Detailed Documentation
- Phase Reviews
- Timely Escalations
- Proactive Change Management
- Effective use of Knowledge Repository
Our Project Management services promote a successful project and a higher return on your investment.
We feel the first step to a successful project delivery is how meticulously the business requirements are captured. Our Business Analysts confidently and pro-actively engage with stakeholders at all levels and ensure their constant participation at all stages of a project.
Some of the key skills our Business Analysts offer are:
- Requirement Management & Process Modelling
- Wireframing & User Experience (UX)
- Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
- Internal and External Negotiations / Vendor Management
- Strong Documentation & Presentation skills
- SDLC & Agile
- Pro-active & Excellent Communicator
- Inquisitive & Intuitive
- Solution Seeker & Creative Thinker
- Big Picture Approach
Dexter Technologies has a successful track record of providing highly skilled Software Development and Support Project Management professionals. We utilize proven Methodologies and Best Practices through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. This promotes robust solutions and successful delivery.
We have extensive experience in providing Development and Support professionals in the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Platform, C#, Visual Basic / Visual Studio, Java, Python, SQL Server, Angular, React
- Cloud based development
- SAP, Oracle, O365
- Quality Assurance
- Mobile Development: Enterprise, iOS – iPhone/iPad, Android
- iPaaS, RESTFUL Webservice
Development and Support Services include:
- New product design & development
- Enhancements and extensions
- Cloud enablement
- Support and maintenance.
Today, Cloud has become the backbone of Digital Transformation, offering agility that is needed in a highly competitive environment. Be it selecting the right platform, architecture, implementation, migration, or on-going support, we can help you find professionals who have deep full-lifecycle experience in Cloud computing.
Our extensive experience in Cloud and an established network of highly skilled professionals allow us to expedite meeting our clients’ goals.
We have experience on all leading Cloud platforms:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Artificial Intelligence is the fastest growing technologies today and potentially will be the basis of all technology platforms and solutions in the future. Effective understanding and implementation of AI enabled solutions need creativity, deep understanding of potential use cases and ability to consume the available resources.
Dexter Technologies offers creative minds who are able to identify opportunities and convert them into potential solutions that simplifies business problems.
Some of the solutions we help our clients with are:
- AI / ML Engineers & Consultants
- RPA Architects & Engineers
- Advanced Analytics
- Generative AI
- AI / ML Product Managers
Data & Analytics
We have an excellent track record in placing highly skilled professionals with expertise in advanced Data and Analytics. Our experience in delivering for highly complex environments make us the first choice for our clients for their data management and analytics needs.
We have a proven track record of providing highly qualified professionals in all areas of data & analytics:
- Data Science & Engineering
- Data Architect & Governance
- AI / ML Design & Engineering
- Data Analysis & Reporting
Our clients are highly data driven organizations who trust us. Be it a leadership role or hands-on engineering, our professionals will find the right candidate for your specific need.
Cybercrime has become a top concern among CEOs and organizations globally.
As technology expands, the demand for Cyber Security professionals also continues to increase.
We believe the role of Cyber Security professionals is not limited to securing company systems and data but also their ability to collaborate with business, IT and other corporate teams and draw a balance, as we feel it’s not one size fits all that works when it comes to security. Dexter Technologies is a trusted partner for identifying and placing highly skilled Cyber Security professionals to meet our client’s objectives.
Roles that we regularly work on:
- Information Security Engineering
- Information Security Architecture
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst
- Cyber Security Operations
- Cyber Security Awareness Analysts
- Vulnerability Management
- Third Party Risk Assessment
End User Management
Dexter Technologies has extensive experience and a proven track record in End User Management. This includes Executive, VVIP, White Glove Support.
Providing the End User Management Framework and Service Desk and Desktop Support services. We utilize our deep industry experience and best practices to screen support engineers and assign them to roles where they are most proficient. Following are the services we offer:
- Executive, VVIP, White Glove Support
- Employee On/off Boarding
- Imaging & Patch Management
- Service Desk / Help Desk - Level 1, 2
- Desktop Support – Level 1, 2
- Mobile Device Management
- Asset Management
- Network Support – Level 3, Network, Server, Database, Infrastructure Support.
Many of the support engineers carry some or all of the following certifications:
- A+, Network +, Security+
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers
- Cisco Certified Network Engineers
- Apple certified Mac technician
Support services can be provided on-site and remote and can be customized to meet our client’s needs.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
We understand that ERP forms the crucial backbone of an enterprise and has its own unique parameters, and therefore needs to be managed very carefully, especially in the implementation and integration phase. We have experience with all leading ERP platforms. In addition, our resources also have strong experience in managing consulting firms and implementation partner.
Be it fresh implementation, enhancements or post implementation support, our specialists will work with you to meet your goals.
Some of the ERP solutions we have expertise in are:
- Microsoft Dynamics
As many companies have realized, sourcing is the most efficient way to get the best IT services possible that meet business requirements while reducing costs and freeing up valuable IT resources. Dexter Technologies Managed Services are designed to provide efficient day-to-day service delivery so your IT team can focus on services that are strategic to your core business. Immediate benefits can be gained by outsourcing IT services through our Managed Services. Some of the benefits our Managed Solutions provide are:
1. Control IT Costs, Outsourced Managed Solutions converts fixed IT costs into variable costs. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.
2. Flexibility, Ability to change, scale, modify based on business environment.
3. Reduce labor Costs, hiring and training an IT staff can be very expensive. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
4. Increase Efficiency and Competitiveness, Organizations that try to do all IT Services in-house themselves can have much higher research, development, and implementation time, all of which increase costs.
5. Stay Focused on Your Core Business, businesses have limited resources, and every manager has limited time. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by day to day IT decisions.
Managed Solutions can be customized to your needs.